Located in the heart of Geelong, this luxury, fully-furnished penthouse is a rare and one-of-a-kind find.
Exceptionally furnished with Gainsville furniture and the finest finishings throughout, your comfort will be uncompromised. The colossal open living area boasts of oversized windows and an equally large balcony/outdoor area, with magnificent bay views.
The welcoming master bedroom includes a Gainsville king sized bed for your utmost best night sleep, has its very own private balcony, a generous sized walk in wardrobe, ensuite and also includes an additional built in robe alongside an elegant 180cm tall mirror.
Wash your day away in either the main bathroom or ensuite, which are both completely finished with high-end shower and tapware.
Situated within walking distance of Westfield & Market Square, Geelong Train Station, Deakin Uni and of course the stunning Eastern Beach.
Property features include:
- Gainsville furniture including king bed, electric recliner couch and dining setting.
- Brand new appliances including a stainless steel Samsung fridge/freezer, washing machine, dryer and microwave
- Equipped kitchen including new pots, pans, plates and cutlery!
- Both bathroom and ensuite finished with high-end Reece
- 2x balconies; one overlooking the bay, the other overlooking the town
- Ducted heating & cooling
- 1x car space in the apartment complex
- Large open plan living
This property has a full kitchen including
Walking distance to shops, restaurants and Geelong Waterfront
Strictly no smoking
This property is ideal for 4 people,
There are two bedrooms with the following configurations:
Bedroom 1: 1x King
Bedroom 2: 1x Queen
Linen, Towels and Bedding provided for all beds
Please Note: Beach Towels are not provided
This property has ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
Flat screen TV
Strictly no pets at this property